Re: Shifting of gnukhata-core to Salsa and Sponsoring it

Hi, Praveen, Balanskar.

Le mercredi 03 octobre 2018 à 20:20:34+0530, Manas Kashyap a écrit :
> Hola Guys,
> I am Manas Kashyap , an active Debian contributor and i have recently worked
> and packaged gnukhata-core (https://gitlab.com/pkg-gnukhata/gnukhata-core) , as
> its a python package , i would like someone to shift it to salsa of python team
> and i would really be thankful if some DD sponsor this package.
> Thank you
> Manas Kashyap
> http://wiki.debian.org/ManasKashyap

I have reviewed the work of Manas which is now on salsa[1], but before uploading it, as you're the
co-maintainers of gnukhata-core-engine in Debian[2], and as this package is
supposed to replace it, I'd like your explicit agreement with the upload of
Manas work, and the future removal of your package from unstable.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/gnukhata-core/
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gnukhata-core-engine

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2