Re: Shifting of gnukhata-core to Salsa and Sponsoring it

On 2018, ഒക്‌ടോബർ 7 10:33:27 PM IST, "Pierre-Elliott Bécue" <peb@debian.org> wrote:
>Hi, Praveen, Balanskar.
>
>Le mercredi 03 octobre 2018 à 20:20:34+0530, Manas Kashyap a écrit :
>> Hola Guys,
>> I am Manas Kashyap , an active Debian contributor and i have recently
>worked
>> and packaged gnukhata-core
>(https://gitlab.com/pkg-gnukhata/gnukhata-core) , as
>> its a python package , i would like someone to shift it to salsa of
>python team
>> and i would really be thankful if some DD sponsor this package.
>> Thank you
>> Manas Kashyap
>> http://wiki.debian.org/ManasKashyap
>
>I have reviewed the work of Manas which is now on salsa[1], but before
>uploading it, as you're the
>co-maintainers of gnukhata-core-engine in Debian[2], and as this
>package is
>supposed to replace it, I'd like your explicit agreement with the
>upload of
>Manas work, and the future removal of your package from unstable.

Hi Pierre,

gnukhata-core replaces gnukhata-core-engine . Upstream no longer maintains gnukhata-core-engine.

We are in touch with Manas (over matrix at  #debian-gnukhata:poddery.com) and agree with removing gnukhata-core-engine  after gnukhata-core enters archive.

Thanks
Praveen