Request to join DPMT & PAPT Team

Hola ,
I am Manas kashyap, an active Debian contributor and currently i am working on gnukhata-core which is a python module and i have packaged it and for further continuation of work i would like to shift it to python-team and would like to maintain it , regarding this issue i have mailed to the python mailing list https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2018/10/msg00002.html and i am asked to join dpmt and papt team so i am requesting to take me in the team .
I have read https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst and I accept it.
my salsa id is https://salsa.debian.org/Manas-kashyap-guest/

Thanking you
Manas kashyap