Re: Remove wiki version of the python policy?

Joseph Herlant <herlantj@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 14, 2018, 10:01 PM Ben Finney <bignose@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Joseph, do you mean simply replacing the article content with a “now
> > the policy is in the packaging manuals” external link?
>
> Yes, that's what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

Okay. Yes, that sounds fine to me.

Hopefully just pointing (not redirecting) to the canonical location will
be enough to gradually teach search engines the correct answer :-)

--
 \      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too |
  `\      much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” |