Re: Remove wiki version of the python policy?

Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> writes:

> On Monday, May 14, 2018 10:55:36 AM Joseph Herlant wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I noticed that https://wiki.debian.org/Python/Policy is full of
> > obsolete ways to do.
> > Is it worth updating it or should I just remove everything there and
> > redirect to https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/
> > ?
>
> I think it can go.

I don't see how a “redirect” (which I understand to be automatic, not
controlled by the visitor) to a URL outside the wiki would be good.

Joseph, do you mean simply replacing the article content with a “now the
policy is in the packaging manuals” external link?

--
 \            “The whole area of [treating source code as intellectual |
  `\    property] is almost assuring a customer that you are not going |