Re: git-dpm -> gbp conversion (mass-change) [phase 1 DONE]

Hello Everybody!

Its a good idea use gbp. Its more easy to use.

Are there some step by step of the use?

Regards!

El sáb., 11 de ago. de 2018 a la(s) 11:16, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> escribió:

On August 11, 2018 1:54:41 PM UTC, Ondrej Novy <novy@ondrej.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>pá 10. 8. 2018 v 22:29 odesílatel Scott Kitterman
><debian@kitterman.com>
>napsal:
>
>> Thanks.  I'm glad more is going on than people arguing about what's
>wrong
>> with the tool we aren't going to use anymore.
>>

>cool :).
>
>What branch layout did you use?
>>

>I kept original branch names, renaming them is "phase 2".

I hope you will stick with what's in the wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackagingPQ#Git_Branch_Names

That's what I've been following when I hand converted repositories of packages I was updating.

Scott K

--
Arias Emmanuel
https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-arias-437a6a8a