git-dpm -> gbp conversion (mass-change)

Hi guys,

čt 2. 8. 2018 v 23:25 odesílatel Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> napsal:
2/ Ondrej Novy will do a mass-change from git-dpm to gbp on team packages.
Related to this, Piotr will review and amend the team policy if necessary, as
well as work on the pipeline to make sure the policy gets published from salsa.

I would like to do this in two phases:
1. convert git-dpm -> gbp
2. change default branch to debian/master

First phase is ready, see:
https://github.com/onovy/onovy-mass/blob/master/checks/git-dpm2gbp
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/pytest/commit/af7cb5768e13b2be427774afe450c456cf96d0b4

Any suggestions for phase one please?

Second phase is a bit harder, because everybody needs to change local checked-out branch manually or do clean "gbp clone". If someone forgot to do this and do push, we will get two distinct branches at salsa (master + debian/master). I think we need to coordinate this a bit more.

Thanks.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B