Re: Move to salsa? Team structure preview ready

Hi,

On 08.02.2018 15:16, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> I disabled "request to join" feature. To join DPMT/PAPT you need to send
> email to debian-python and agree with policy. We already ignored alioth
> join requests.

As someone who was just joined to PAPT via an Alioth request two days
ago (thanks, Piotr), I beg to differ ;-)
It probably makes a lot sense to update the PAPT policy[0] section
"Joining the team" if the migration to salsa means applicants should
definitely write an email.

Cheers,
Thomas

[0] http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/policy.html