Re: Please help with test suite error and installation problem of python-aws-xray-sdk (Was: If there is no response in debian-python then debian-science might be the right team)

[Andreas Tille, 2018-01-15]
> Now I need to exclude those tests that try to access remote network
> locations but I failed with the same method as you proposed above.
>
> Any clue how I can do that properly (please Git pull to see my failed
> attempts).

if you want to disable specific test (not the whole file) in pytest, use
"-k-somename" (note the "-" after "-k")
--
GPG: 1D2F A898 58DA AF62 1786 2DF7 AEF6 F1A2 A745 7645