Re: If there is no response in debian-python then debian-science might be the right team (Was: Packaging python-aws-xray-sdk to fullfil a dependency for python-moto)

I don't mind helping to maintain it under any of those teams. Thank you Andreas for taking care about this new dependency. I will look into updating pandas package

--
Sent from a phone which beats iPhone.