If there is no response in debian-python then debian-science might be the right team (Was: Packaging python-aws-xray-sdk to fullfil a dependency for python-moto)

Hi again,

is it correct to assume that Debian Python Modules Team do not want to
see this precondition for a scientific oriented package in its scope and
I should move it to Debian Science?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--