Re: snap in debian

On 9 October 2017 at 13:22, Brian May <brian@linuxpenguins.xyz> wrote:

On 2017-10-09 10:56, Michael Hudson-Doyle wrote:

It's the default for it to be off, so I doubt this is your problem unless you have added "apparmor=1 security=apparmor" to your kernel command line.

Besides, the problems I get with apparmor are very different to what you describe (snaps fail to run with permission denied errors, basically).

How very odd, I was getting the first error every time I tried to remove or upgrade a snap.

Will try again later.

Yay unreproducible bugs. If you manage to reproduce, please have a look in syslog or systemd's journal for anything that looks related.

Cheers,
mwh