Re: snap in debian

On 9 October 2017 at 12:36, Brian May <brian@linuxpenguins.xyz> wrote:

On 2017-10-09 10:30, Michael Hudson-Doyle wrote:

I've rebuilt my VM and things seem to mostly work (so long as I leave apparmor off). Can you provide reproduction instructions for either of your problems?

How did you "leave apparmor off"? Maybe this is the step I was missing...

It's the default for it to be off, so I doubt this is your problem unless you have added "apparmor=1 security=apparmor" to your kernel command line.

Besides, the problems I get with apparmor are very different to what you describe (snaps fail to run with permission denied errors, basically).

Cheers,
mwh