Re: Python 3 Statsmodels & Pandas

Hi Diane,

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 03:55:13PM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
> Oops.
>
> I thought that it wouldn't try using sphinx when not building doc
> packages. But apparently being listed in "dh --with" counts as being
> used.

Yes, because dh tries to open Sequece/sphinxdoc.pm which is provided by
sphinx-common.

> I wonder if it's better to filter sphinxdoc out of the dh line, install
> sphinx-common, or just always install python3-sphinx?

Adding sphinx-common to B-D and keeping python3-sphinx in B-D-Indep is
probably the easiest solution. Also you can try not relying on --with
at all and manually call dh_sphinxdoc when the build is arch-indep.

--
Dmitry Shachnev