Updated Veusz

Hi -

I'd be very grateful if somebody could review my updated Veusz package in the PAPT repository:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-apps/packages/veusz/trunk/

I've updated it to Veusz 2.0.1. This upgrades to Qt5. I'm also building for python 2 and 3. It now uses sphinx docs.

I've split apart the package into the main executable and docs (veusz, based on python3), the python packages (python-veusz and python3-veusz), the architecture-specific parts (python-veusz.helpers and python3-veusz.helpers) and the data shared by the modules (veusz-data) and debug packages (pythonX-veusz.helpers-dbg). This is a lot of subpackages. I could merge the pythonX-veusz and pythonX-veusz.helpers, if that would make it better at the expense of disk space.

Presumably these should somehow obsolete the old veusz-helpers package, but I'm not sure how to do that, given that that used python2 and veusz now uses python3 by default.

The source code is:
https://github.com/veusz/veusz/releases/download/veusz-2.0.1/veusz-2.0.1.tar.gz
signature:
https://github.com/veusz/veusz/releases/download/veusz-2.0.1/veusz-2.0.1.tar.gz.asc