Re: Python 3 Statsmodels & Pandas

On Mon, 2017-09-25 at 09:44 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > * Some of the doc pages call get_rdataset, and there's no network
> > access in the builder so those calls fail. (ugliest error)
>
> Can you pre-fetch the data and provide it in debian/datasets?

Looks like it'll take a bit of patching. There is a caching mechanism,
but it's off by default.

> > * there's one intersphinx reference that's not in debian.
>
> If it is not very important I would probably exclude the piece of
> documentation which is affected.  What exact reference is this?  Can
> we
> help by packaging something else that might be needed later not only
> inside the docs but also in code?

intersphinx is used for cross references, so there's two places in the
local docs which show plain text, and hyperlinks on the official site.

If you look at:

http://www.statsmodels.org/stable/dev/git_notes.html#merging-vs-rebasin

in the sentence "One great place to start learning about rebase is
rebasing without tears." the phrase "rebasing without tears" is a link
to the pydagogue site, and in my local package it's just plain text.

I'm planning on ignoring it for now.

Diane