Re: Python 3 Statsmodels & Pandas

Status with statsmodels almost done

Trying to deal with jquery.

leaving command

 	-rm ./build/html/_static/jquery.js

causes a build failure now.
leaving it in causes a lintain privacy error.

there's also lintain warnings about a missing hardening flag, and no
doc-base registration.

At some point tests in ./statsmodels/imputation/tests/test_mice.py were
failing. but I'm not sure if its still having trouble.

Kid really wants to go to the park right now, so I wont be able to
touch it for several hours.

I also need to make good patches for sending to alioth, so here's a
snapshot. (with the jquery deletion rule commented out)

I think you should get a package if you build this.

http://chaos.caltech.edu/~diane/debian/statsmodels_0.8.0-3.1.dsc

Diane