Re: RFS: jupyter components

On 04/09/17 19:23, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 04/09/2017 à 18:17, Julien Puydt a écrit :
>
>> There are quite many things to fix to correct before uploading, though :
>> lintian is not happy.
>
> Lintian still complains about two things:
> W: nbconvert source: newer-standards-version 4.1.0 (current is 4.0.0)
> I: nbconvert source: testsuite-autopkgtest-missing

My understanding is that this field is unnecessary, if d/tests/control
exists [policy 5.6.30], so it's only necessary for the other packages
for which we're relying on autodep8 to generate a autopkgtest.

> The first is ok.
>
> The second is strange: autopkgtest is quite happy with the dsc...
>
> I would say : ready to upload as soon as we have a newer nbsphinx.

Sounds reasonable. Thanks for looking into this one.

> Snark

[policy 5.6.30]:
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Testsuite

This field is automatically added to Debian source control files by dpkg
when a debian/tests/control file is present in the source package.