Re: Adopting OpenStack packages

On March 3, 2017 10:37:16 PM EST, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
>4/ Finally, I feel very much unwelcome by the team "leaders" of the
>DPMT
>(of which the "main" person happen to also be that SQLA maintainer
>which
>I prefer not to name). I already have, and will continue to avoid -as
>much as possible- any contribution in the team, since I do fear that
>any
>consequent work that I do will lead to another ban from git write
>access, another round of undeserved public shaming, and a loss of the
>remaining motivation and energy I still have.
> I have a choice, and it's my duty to write these words
>publicly. Hopefully, no flame war will start on these sensitive
>subjects, and this thread will stay on the same single topic...

I'm not going to re-litigate this issue, but I don't think it should go unresponded to. If you don't understand why, after repeated warnings, you were temporarily banned from  team repository access, it probably is better that you refrain from contributing to the team.  The rules aren't that complicated.

I don't know about the rest of the mail, but if it's as reasonable as this, then it can be safely ignored.

I think it's hilarious you think you get to write a mail flaming everything and no one else will 'start' a flame war.  Too late.

Scott K