Re: Moving off of git-dpm (Re: git-dpm breakage src:faker)

On Feb 14, 2017, at 06:30 PM, Arto Jantunen wrote:

>The patch-queue branch is based on the Debian branch, not upstream. Try
>merging the new upstream version to your Debian branch, and then running
>gbp pq rebase.

This confuses me, or I'm doing something wrong.  With git-dpm the way to drop
patches was to rebase interactively against upstream.  That doesn't seem to
work with gbp pq rebase, or with gbp pq import & git rebase -i master (or
upstream).

So how do I drop a patch with gbp-pq?

Cheers,
-Barry