Re: Moving off of git-dpm (Re: git-dpm breakage src:faker)

On Feb 13, 2017, at 04:56 PM, Brian May wrote:

>There might be errors, as I was going from memory for some of this
>stuff.

Thanks Brian.  I did a quick review (without testing) and it looks pretty
good.

One section I think we should add at some point is instructions on how to
manually convert to gbp-pq, at least until we do a mass conversion.

I don't personally expect to do much package maintenance until after Stretch,
but when I do, I'll pick a package to test this workflow on.

Cheers,
-Barry