Request to join DPMT

Hello Debian Python Modules Team,

I would like to join the team with the rdflib package I'm currently
maintaining with Olivier Berger, and to work on dependencies thereof
(for python-sparqlwrapper, I've prepared a new version after discussion
on [761177]).

The rdflib package will need some overhauling while moving from a
different gbp style (branching off upstream vs. tracking tarball
imports and git-dpm), and I'm just making myself familiar with git-dpm.

I've read and accepted the DPMT policy[1].

My alioth user name is chrysn-guest.

Please grant me membership in the team.

Best regards
chrysn