Re: Issue in test suite for armel (Was: Problems upgrading r-cran-fastcluster due to failed test in Python module)

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 11:46:29 CET Gard Spreemann wrote:
> I guess we can just skip the test on armel?

Oh wait, scratch that, that's stupid: Now that I think about it, it's
certainly possible that fastcluster's code itself relies on correctly
identifying NaNs. I can have a closer look in the next few days.

--
Best,
Gard