Re: Jupyter Notebook: how to comment out code in ipynb files ?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:17 AM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> everyone read the documentation.

Ok, so when they load the documentation, their web browser will call
out to the Internet.

> on unstable, the embedded youtube stuff was detected.

Ah, good. I must have overlooked that.

> Out of curiosity, is there somewhere DFSG-free youtube video ?

Youtube doesn't have facilities for distributing video source
materials, but there are videos under free licenses there I guess. The
Blender videos and probably some Synfig videos come to mind.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise