Jupyter Notebook: how to comment out code in ipynb files ?

Hello Forum,

Some code in an ipynb document have to be discarded because
it causes a privacy-breach-logo lintian error. Bring the involved
icon in the debian folder makes no senses because the code is meant
to be a URL example. Currently, I literally discard the involved code,
neverthless I would prefer to just comment it out in such a way it is
still available in the very source: any idea ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome