Re: Jupyter Notebook: how to comment out code in ipynb files ?

On 26/09/16 05:37, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
>
>> Now, I am not so sure: in case it is a false positive
>
> Can you upload source and binary packages somewhere so we can
> determine the right answer?

I put them a few hours ago at the Debian Sage Tean [1] repository at Aliot [2].

In fact I have just checked, I think that now that the images can be gathered locally.

Thanks,
Jerome

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Sage
[2] /home/groups/debian-science/htdocs/apt/sid-sage