Re: can we disable the bounce kicker? Re: confirm <string>

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 09:41:46AM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> now can we PLEASE stop talking about how the perfect smtp system
>> should work and GET BACK to discuss if we are able and want to disable
>> the suspend membership upon bounces (that's what the mail you receive
>> says, so do not nitpick on this term again)
>
> Yes it can be done.  In the administrative panel of mailman lists there
> is this page at /admin/<list>/bounce:
> https://volatile.mapreri.org/2016-09-11/80a0f21170e6f0098db20e2536b8dedb/mailman_Bounce_processing_.png

Thanks Mattia!!

> Now, you've got to ask to the admin of that mailing list, which appears
> to be jwilk.  I find that particularly interesting, given that afaik he
> left the team some time ago.
> I don't know whether anybody else knows the administration password
> other than him.

Hey jwilk, would you be able to disable the suspend membership upon
bounces on the python teams mailing lists? maybe you also want to hand
over the administration of the mls to someone else, given you moved on
from dpmt/papt :)

Thanks,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi