Re: can we disable the bounce kicker? Re: confirm <string>

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 09:41:46AM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> now can we PLEASE stop talking about how the perfect smtp system
> should work and GET BACK to discuss if we are able and want to disable
> the suspend membership upon bounces (that's what the mail you receive
> says, so do not nitpick on this term again)

Yes it can be done.  In the administrative panel of mailman lists there
is this page at /admin/<list>/bounce:
https://volatile.mapreri.org/2016-09-11/80a0f21170e6f0098db20e2536b8dedb/mailman_Bounce_processing_.png

Now, you've got to ask to the admin of that mailing list, which appears
to be jwilk.  I find that particularly interesting, given that afaik he
left the team some time ago.
I don't know whether anybody else knows the administration password
other than him.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo