Re: dh-python (pybuild + dh_py*) documentation

> > I stopped working on it because now I
> > have to prove dh-python is not responsible for maintainers that override
> > dh_auto_install and rm egg-info or new "features" in python3.5
>
> I don't understand that sentence.

it's just my rant of the day. Each day I choose a victim and enable
Piotr's evil mode. Yesterday it was Barry, today it's Matthias.

Usually I focus on cursing distutils but if there are no new features
to curse, I have to be more creative (especially when
distutils/setuptools author^W maintainer is very helpful in providing
new workarounds and nasty hacks, so blame him ;)