dh-python (pybuild + dh_py*) documentation

there are manpages: pybuild¹, dh_python3² / dh_python2³ / dh_pypy⁴
there's a wiki page⁵ with examples, there's even
/usr/share/doc/dh-python/README.PyDist⁶ and a talk⁷ about pybuild during
DebConf... but people still tell me dh-python's documentation sucks
so...

How can I improve it? Do you need more detailed description of options?
Do you need more examples? Or maybe I should hide most of options, the
"corner case" ones? I focus on making things work out of the box, if
possible, and make it very customizable so that weird corner cases are
possible as well - this means there are a lot of options, is this the
problem?

Can you be more specific about what's missing?

[¹] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/dh-python/dh-python.git/tree/pybuild.rst
[²] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/dh-python/dh-python.git/tree/dh_python3.rst
[³] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/dh-python/dh-python.git/tree/dh_python2.rst
[⁴] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/dh-python/dh-python.git/tree/dh_pypy.rst