Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 at 00:32 Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
You've only enforced *your own* policy, backed-up by only a small vocal
minority, taking the rule to the extreme (ie: a few days before the Git
migration, it's still not ok to start new projects using Git, according
to you...).

According to the latest schedule I saw https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2015/10/msg00030.html - and as far as I am aware it is still current, the migration will happen today and tomorrow (although that probably means a US based timezone, not my UTC+10, so will be delayed from my perspective).

If this happens, as scheduled, I don't see any point in complaining.

If this isn't happening, maybe your complaint is valid.

I'm sorry, I (honestly) don't remember. Or are you mentioning the fact
that I had to move my packages that were under Git to another team?
Probably... Now, I've followed your orders not to use Git, General
Piotr, so why complaining again?!?

Unfortunately, terms like "General Piotr" start looking like personal attacks; not going to help your arguments.

For the record there are packages in DPMT that are already maintained in git. Django comes to mind. I think there are others, can't think of the package names off hand.

The sooner we can move all packages to the agreed git standards, the better.
https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging