Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On 10/06/2015 02:12 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> As I said up thread, I think a break from the team will be helpful for you to re-engage productively.

I wrote it to you privately. You can't just tell that it's going to be a
temporary ban, without giving a timeline. You avoided to answer my
question. I have no proposal of a way to return either. Just saying that
I can return later to keep your face and appear as a good person in this
thread will *not* cut it.

And no, I do not wish to send patches to Piotr. If I had to do this way
(ie: ask someone to commit for me), I would choose anyone but him.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)