Re: I've been removed from the Python team

[Pierre-Elliott Bécue, 2015-10-03]
> Yes, do-it-o-craty is good, at some point, but this is exactly what brought
> Thomas out. So nope, it's not enough.

and if I didn't do it, it would be better because...
It's easy to point fingers if it's not you who cleans after each mess.

/me (AKA dictator who'd love to give all his powers to someone else) who
still stands by his decision and would do it again.
The only regret is that I didn't do it a year ago.

PS sorry, I didn't want to send yet another email in this soap opera thread...
   anyway, the only way to revert this decision is to remove me from admins list
   (which is really easy, just declare that you will do at least 20% of
   what I did last 365 days and if other admins do not veto it, you're
   new dictator)