Re: Python < 3.5 tests

On Oct 08, 2015, at 11:15 AM, Brian May wrote:

>Maybe in this case I should file a bug report however.

I do this when the PyPI tarball is missing some important file or directory.
Fortunately the upstreams I've done this with have generally been very
responsive about fixing the problem and doing a new release.  On rare
occasions as a temporary workaround, I grab the missing file from their vcs
and arrange to have it installed properly during package build.

Cheers,
-Barry