Re: Python < 3.5 tests

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 at 08:12 Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
   I: pybuild base:170: cd /«PKGBUILDDIR»/.pybuild/pythonX.Y_3.5/build;
   python3.5 -m unittest discover -v
   ajax_select (unittest.loader._FailedTest) ... ERROR

On second thoughts, wonder what tests it is running. I can't see anything that looks like a test in the package... setup.py has nothing either.

Cut and paste doesn't work properly with this stupid Google inbox webclient - otherwise I would add a list of the source files here, however this is the django-ajax-selects package in Debian.

Only thing I can think of is maybe it is picking up the Django tests, which are meaningless here.