git migration (AKA missing old good svn days)

[Barry Warsaw, 2015-09-29]
> On Sep 29, 2015, at 09:46 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
>
> >(and remember to remove DPMT from debian/control if it's not in SVN ;P)
>
> Given that the final git migration is imminent (really! otherwise I'm going to
> scream ;), can we not force people to go through this churn right now?

but it's OK to force others to search for repo location, used workflow,
tool, naming convention, etc?

> Yes, let's discourage any new packages from manually migrating or starting out
> in git just until flag day.  But I'm not sure it's worth removing DPMT on
> existing repos just to add it back, hopefully RSN.

we agreed to something - 1 package per person, just for tests, with
reports sent to this mailing list. Can you point me to a single report?
Can you point me to a single person who converted only one package?
Are you sure everyone uses the same workflow?

I don't like it, I don't like it at all and that's why I complain and
that's why I don't sponsor such packages.