Re: lintian and team uploads

On Sep 29, 2015, at 09:46 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

>(and remember to remove DPMT from debian/control if it's not in SVN ;P)

Given that the final git migration is imminent (really! otherwise I'm going to
scream ;), can we not force people to go through this churn right now?

Yes, let's discourage any new packages from manually migrating or starting out
in git just until flag day.  But I'm not sure it's worth removing DPMT on
existing repos just to add it back, hopefully RSN.

Cheers,
-Barry