Packaging the Jupyter project suite

Hi,

I would like to package the Jupyter suite of software (ex-IPython).

Of course, that makes quite a few packages to prepare, with a big
dependency graph. I already sent a few ITP (pickleshare, traitlets), a
few RFS (path.py), some are in NEW (ipython-genutils)...

What is annoying is that some of the packages have a dependency chain
going in some way, and an extra dependency chain going the other way.
For a concrete example, ipykernel depends on ipython... but ipython has
an extra-dep on ipykernel.

How does one package something like this? Does someone want to lend a hand?

Thanks,

Snark on #debian-python