About OpenStack, Mailman3 and python-falcon update

Good evening,

I was suggested to start a thread here, even having already filled a
bugreport.

I'm currently trying to package mailman3 suite, I started with mailman3 core
functionnalities, you can see the ITP here:

But, mailman3-core would depend on falcon version >= 0.3.0rc1 which is not
yet packaged in Debian.

I filled a bug report here:

Thomas Goirand (zigo) answered to me something I perfectly understand, that
for now, zaqar, which is part of the python stuff used in OpenStack, depends
on falcon < 0.2.0, and thus can no longer be packaged in debian if we update
python-falcon.

It seems he has contacted zaqar developers in hope to have them test zaqar
with falcon 0.3, and, if needed, patch it.

I'm opening this thread to discuss about this, and possible solutions to
this deadend, as I can no longer test anything nor continue packaging mm3. I
could try to package my own python-falcon in my custom repo to see if my
mailman3-core packaging works, but it could not go in Debian's repo anyway.

As I'm a beginner, I certainly need some wisdom from people on
debian-python@

Thanks for the time anyone will give to me, and apologies to bother.

--
PEB