Re: RFS: terminado -- a tornado websocket backend for the term.js javascript terminal emulator library

On 22/08/2015 04:26, Vincent Cheng wrote:
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Julien Puydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net> wrote:
Hi,

On 21/08/2015 10:42, Vincent Cheng wrote:

Hi Julien,

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Julien Puydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net>
wrote:

Hi,

* Package name    : python-terminado
    Version         : 0.5
    Upstream author : Thomas Kluyver <thomas@kluyver.me.uk>
* URL             : https://github.com/takluyver/terminado
    License         : BSD
    Description     : a tornado websocket backend for the term.js
javascript
terminal emulator library

It's one of the deps for the new ipython 3 ; I prepared a package, for
review & sponsoring here :
ssh://git.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/terminado.git

The upstream contents of your git repo isn't identical to the tarball
I fetched with uscan --download-current-version.

Uh... and I "diff -urN" both trees and they're not identical!? I just
updated my package, but it's puzzling... would upstream have updated the
tarball under my feet ?

Another possibility is that you may have actually imported terminado
from github instead of pypi. Either way, please ensure that your orig
tarball matches up with whatever uscan spits out for future uploads.

The tarball should contain the same code wherever I get it from... anyway, I'll indeed use the sources corresponding to the d/watch for later packages.

Uploaded to NEW, thanks!

Thanks!

Snark on #debian-python