Re: RFS: terminado -- a tornado websocket backend for the term.js javascript terminal emulator library

Hi Julien,

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Julien Puydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Package name    : python-terminado
>   Version         : 0.5
>   Upstream author : Thomas Kluyver <thomas@kluyver.me.uk>
> * URL             : https://github.com/takluyver/terminado
>   License         : BSD
>   Description     : a tornado websocket backend for the term.js javascript
> terminal emulator library
>
> It's one of the deps for the new ipython 3 ; I prepared a package, for
> review & sponsoring here :
> ssh://git.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/terminado.git

The upstream contents of your git repo isn't identical to the tarball
I fetched with uscan --download-current-version. Also, d/rules seems
to include some unused variables (PYVERS and PY3VERS)?

I haven't been keeping up with the list recently...have we already
migrated to git, or are we already allowed to use git repos for
packaging?

Regards,
Vincent