Re: RFS: terminado -- a tornado websocket backend for the term.js javascript terminal emulator library

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Julien Puydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 21/08/2015 10:42, Vincent Cheng wrote:
>>
>> Hi Julien,
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Julien Puydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> * Package name    : python-terminado
>>>    Version         : 0.5
>>>    Upstream author : Thomas Kluyver <thomas@kluyver.me.uk>
>>> * URL             : https://github.com/takluyver/terminado
>>>    License         : BSD
>>>    Description     : a tornado websocket backend for the term.js
>>> javascript
>>> terminal emulator library
>>>
>>> It's one of the deps for the new ipython 3 ; I prepared a package, for
>>> review & sponsoring here :
>>> ssh://git.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/terminado.git
>>

>> The upstream contents of your git repo isn't identical to the tarball
>> I fetched with uscan --download-current-version.
>

> Uh... and I "diff -urN" both trees and they're not identical!? I just
> updated my package, but it's puzzling... would upstream have updated the
> tarball under my feet ?

Another possibility is that you may have actually imported terminado
from github instead of pypi. Either way, please ensure that your orig
tarball matches up with whatever uscan spits out for future uploads.
Uploaded to NEW, thanks!

Regards,
Vincent