Re: Python packaging help.

W dniu 31.03.2015 o 09:44, Balasankar C pisze:

Hi,
One more doubt. Where are new packages uploaded to in Python Modules
Team? Is there a git repo or should I upload to Debian Mentors? I am
asking this because, in Ruby team, the uploads usually happen to the
git repos created inside pkg-ruby-extras folder in git.debian.org. I
found a python-modules folder there. Can I use that?
If no, what should be the Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git fields set to?
- --

Please familiarize yourself with https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam

Best regards
ZK