Re: multiple modules in one source

On 15 December 2014 at 10:46, Thomas Kluyver <thomas@kluyver.me.uk> wrote:
To be precise with Python terminology, an importable folder (typically with an __init__.py, but there are exceptions since PEP 420) is a package, a single importable file is a module, and the thing that you get from PyPI as a single unit is a distribution, I believe. In practice, distributions are almost always called packages as well.

Ok, thanks. So what upstream currently have is a single git tree, containing a single distribution, containing multiple packages.

Hopefully I can use the correct terminology from now.