Re: Help needed to test packages with Django 1.7

On 23 July 2014 10:27, Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
Something seems to have gone wrong with your package.

Looks like you already fixed it in -2.

I have back ported this to wheezy.

In case anybody wants to use it, and actually trusts me (why would anybody trust me?), you can use at by adding the following to your sources:

deb http://code.vpac.org/debian/ wheezy main

This repository contains back ports of some other required packages.

And then download and install python-django packages from http://code.vpac.org/debian/experimental/

I haven't yet extensively tested this, although it does install ok. I made one really minor change (and committed to subversion) compared with -2 in experimental, this requires Python 2.7+ (2.6 is not supported any more).
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>