Re: Help needed to test packages with Django 1.7

Hello,

Thanks for you work. I very much agree, would really like to see Django 1.7 in Jessie, even if it does break some things along the way.

Something seems to have gone wrong with your package.

Both python-django and python3-django include

/usr/bin/django-admin

...and as a result conflict. Only the common package should have this file, from debian/django-admin.

If I get a chance, will look at this myself. Currently trying to do too many things at once, this never seems to work well.

Thanks