Re: Packaging review

Hi Ross,

I cannot upload your packages, but I had a quick look at them. They
mostly look good, but there are minor issues:

- Your copyright files don't comply to copyright format 1.0.
   - The license description should be indented with a space.
   - You shouldn't refer to symlinks like /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
   - For GPL license, add a longer introduction (see other packages
for example).
- Please use only one empty line to separate sections in debian/control;
- Some packages have tests, but they are not actually run during build
(like pyinsane).

--
Dmitry Shachnev