Re: Keeping upstream commits separate from Debian packaging commits

On 10/13/2014 06:11 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>> While I don't agree with this decision, I prefer to just import upstream VCS
>> and do packaging based on tags, but I will still respect it when packaging in
>> the DPMT.
>
> Thank you.  I personally appreciate the accommodations to the majority team
> decision.

While I think it's important to do team work, and agree on some workflow
conventions, I still want to explain my point of view, in the hope to
make things better. I just hope I don't bother everyone too much with
it... (I know I do...). Please keep in mind that this really is because
I want the best and most efficient workflow, and the purpose is *not* to
be annoying! :)

Thomas Goirand (zigo)