Re: Fwd: [Python-modules-commits] [python-mplexporter] 135/135: Merge pull request #30 from rainwoodman/patch-1

Le Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:29:10PM +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> Hi all,
> there's some people who's subscribed to the commit ml, so getting all
> the changes done to our repos. Now, with the transition to git we are
> getting this: 135 emails for updating a package (and these are only
> upstream changes). Did you consider this side effect? Do you have a
> plan to reduce the amount of noise it causes reducing dramatically the
> SN ratio on the ml?

Hello everybody,

the commit messages are sent with git-multimail
(https://github.com/mhagger/git-multimail/), and I recommend to set
multimailhook.maxCommitEmails to something around 20 in each repository's
configuration file.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy