Re: Two django packages for Debian?

On Aug 19, 2014, at 11:14 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>I usually don't care much about preserving local intra-upload vcs history

Ah, except for the case where I want to collaborate with someone on the new
version, e.g. to get a code review of some packaging change *before* it gets
uploaded.  This is especially true for team members who don't have upload
rights.  I think it would be great if they could push their proposed packaging
changes, which I could fetch, review, edit, push, merge, and upload.  It would
be nice to be able to capture a conversation between developers, e.g. as in a
github pull request[*].

-Barry

[*] No, I don't suggest using github; it's not free software.